Calls for Service (2019)
Total Arrest (2019)
Total Officers (2019)
1. Preserve and strengthen the fellowship among members.
2. Improve and monitor the working and living conditions of its members, their families, and the community.
3. Promote the health, security, economic, cultural, legislative, educational, social, political, and recreational interests of its members, their families, and the community.
4. Defend and extend democratic institutions, procedures, and the civil rights and liberties of its members and the community it serves.
5. Maintain true allegiance and faith to the Laws of the State of Louisiana and the constitution of the United States of America
Our organization is managed by an executive board responsible for managing the affairs of the organization. The executive board is elected by members at large.